Contrary to what the name suggests, magazine racks are not just for holding magazines and newspapers, far from it. By looking at them in a different light, we can find lots of uses for them to beautifully organise our homes.
Because of their particular shape, magazine racks can be easily installed inside presses or drawers, or hung on a wall. They can store a diverse variety of objects. In addition, with a little imagination and DIY savvy, it is even possible to transform your magazine racks into actual furniture!
Have a look at these 15 crafty ideas that will make you want to try your hand at a bit of low cost storage enhancement!
1) For storing your hair care devices in the bathroom
2) Attach them to the wall to organise your papers
3) A press organiser to hold the covers of your tupperware.
4) For storing canned goods
5) A clever tip to make a stand for your printer as well as a storage compartment for paper and accessories.
6) Supplementary storage underneath the sink
7) To organise your hair straighteners and their infernal cables.
8) Arrange your tin foil and cling film, etc., chopping boards or other indispensable kitchen items.