Have you ever wasted time searching endlessly in your makeup bag to find your eyeliner? We have the solution for you, in a few simple steps. Anything to make life easier!
What you need:
- Glue gun
- A sushi mat
- A roll of adhesive velcro
- A strip of elastic between 1 and 1.5 cm thick
- A strip of elastic around 2.5 cm thick
What to do:
1. Take your sushi mat and weave the smaller piece of elastic through the middle of the mat, weaving it through both sides.
2. With the help of a glue gun, stick the elastic around each edge of the mat, as close to the edges as possible. Cut the excess elastic off the ends.
3. Take the large elastic and cut a piece off. The piece you are going to use should be shorter than the width of the mat.
4. Insert the large elastic through the mat at one edge, fold the end over and glue it to itself, so as to make it hold.
5. Take a piece of velcro and stick it to the furthest end from the mat.
6. Turn your mat over and stick the corresponding part of the velcro tape to the elastic, taking care to stick the velcro as close as possible to the mat this time.
And there you have it! All that’s left to do is insert your tweezers and makeup and you’re good to go! Bon voyage!
Sushi Mat Travel Organizer See for full instructions: http://bzfd.it/29rvBV1
Publié par Nifty sur samedi 9 juillet 2016