Autumn is setting in and it may be the perfect time to adorn your garden with this beautiful slanted planter. Your garden will be the envy of your neighbours! It’s easy to make and will have your exterior in ship shape!
What you need:
- 1 large flower pot, 25 cm in diameter
- 4 flower pots, 15 cm in diameter
- 1 flower pot tray, 25 cm in diameter
- 1 metal rod, 91 cm in length
- Spray paint
- Industrial glue for use outdoors
1. Paint the pots and the tray with the spray paint.
2. Plant the metal rod in the soil, making sure it holds.
3. Lower the 25cm flower pot down over the the metal rod and fill the pot with earth.
4. Place the 15 cm pot on top of the larger pot and tilt it gently. Next place the others on top of that one, tilting them in alternate directions. Each time, put a little glue on the point of contact between two pots. Fill the pots with earth, except for the last one.
5. Put glue all around the rim of the last pot and glue the flower pot tray to the top of it.
6. Plant your flowers in the pots and fill the tray with a few seeds for the birds.
And there you go, the job is done! Magnificent, don’t you think?
DIY Slanted Planters See for full instructions: http://bzfd.it/29x9jSb
Publié par Nifty sur mercredi 13 juillet 2016