The Summer holidays are fast approaching and your children will soon be enjoying their free time to have fun by doing many outdoor activities. However, when the sun does not come out, you will also have to find a way to occupy them inside. So, rather than leaving them in front of the TV or their game console, how about stimulating their creativity by proposing to them to realize magnificent crafts?
And for that, simple rolls of toilet paper or paper towels will do just fine! Maneuverable and relatively robust, they will indeed constitute a material of choice to make with your little ones many creations! This is illustrated by a selection of 10 Craft ideas that you can easily reproduce by reusing some cardboard rolls that have not yet found the way to the trash!
1.A Minion made with a roll of toilet paper and a plastic lid
2. A craft idea which will delight your kids to make little dogs, the true mans best friend!
3. A little magic with these beautiful houses made with rolls of toilet paper and felt
4. A funny tiger easily made using felt for the legs and the head
5. A shark with big teeth
6. Pretty coloured fish
7. Puppets in the shape of animals with a bit of string and Eskimo sticks
8. The animals of the jungle surrounded by a few trees
9. A dragon that spits fire made using felt balls for the eyes and paper for the flames
10. A feeder spreading a roll of cardboard with peanut butter and then wrapping it in bird seeds