Generally, pet owners would be willing to do anything to make them happy. Spending a lot of time, investing in toys or accessories, buying food for them, and some even upgrading a room in their home to satisfy the whims of their little hairball. Here are some mansions where pets are kings and enjoy a fairly quiet lifestyle.
1. Here, the niche of the dog is embedded so that it is large and perfectly integrated in the decor.
2. This small island that also serves as storage and sometimes a table has been adapted in order to shelter the dog’s bed … which seems to appreciate its comfort!
3. This time, the niche was rather concealed in the wall of the stairs, so our friend can keep an eye on the whole house.
4. A large niche with a view on the outside and a cozy bed, great luxury for this good dog!
5. The staircase is often a corner easily adaptable to insert a small niche. Max’s is placed just below it so that it has plenty of room without disturbing anyone.
6. Surely this is luxury… A real lounge for the dog, with armchairs top comfort, small niches and superb food tins.