7) This pull out drawer system is a handy way to clearly see what is inside.
We also like the choice of accessories and the modern contents that go well with the piece of furniture containing them.
8) Some acrylic storage boxes work well for storing sponges, scrubbing brushes, etc.
Just what is needed to avoid losing things or getting everything mixed up.
9) If your products are in plain view, opt for pretty baskets, and choose sponges and cloths in colours that go well with your decor. There is also nothing to stop you pouring your products into prettier containers.
This works well if you use natural cleaning and laundry products, such as black soap, white vinegar, etc., but less well for toxic products that need to be stored in their original containers with the directions and warnings.
10) We are big fans of this storage unit on wheels, holding basic tools and cleaning products. This way, you don’t need to carry everything in your hands.
11) Here is a clever way of storing multiple sprays (window cleaner, degreaser, etc.) You will save space below for storing other things.
12) We often suggest this, but shoe storage pockets can work great for storing cleaning products.
The shape is ideal for storing a spray container or a tool, and if it has transparent pockets, it is all the better again for finding everything you need with one glance.