7) A simple bowl containing a few herbs will stimulate their sense of touch.
8) An idea for children learning to tie their shoelaces
It’s easier for them to practice like this than trying to use their shoes which are more difficult to reach.
9) Another idea for making an activity mat, using plastic pots that make noise, a variety of textures and lollipop sticks to bang on the plastic pots. With this activity, your child can play with different sounds and textures.
10) Playing with zips will help develop their motor skills
11) Make sensory bags with textured designs or objects that move around inside.
You can use hair gel to fill the bags.