When “you never know” or “just in case” feature regularly in your vocabulary, it’s the open door to any closing windows! However, clutter isn’t long building up, and you can easily find your storage spaces getting tighter and tighter. And in the land of “just in case”, chairs are objects that you are slow to let go of: in case we have some people over, in case family come to stay…. all sorts of excuses to avoid a trip to the dump! However, instead of letting them pile up and gather dust, take matters in hand and give your old chairs a new lease of life.
A little paint and a pinch of imagination can work wonders, as shown in these 22 images. You simply won’t know which one to choose, and in the end you may find you don’t have enough chairs!
1) A colourful garden bench
2) An organiser (which could make a great sewing box, jewelry box or help you keep your hair accessories within arm’s reach)
3) An ideal place to put your dog’s bowls
4) Use the back of the chair as a holder for keys, dogs’ leashes, etc. and the seat of it as a stool for removing your shoes at the door
5) An ideal blackboard stand
6) An original coat stand
7) A cute towel rack for the kitchen or bathroom