Spending time playing with your dog is always fun for both of you. So why not make him his very own dog toy? With a few old t-shirts and a tennis ball, you can make something to keep your little ball of fur amused all day long!
What you need:
- 4 old t-shirts
- A tennis ball
- A pencil
- A ruler
- A scissors
- A cutter
- A pliers
1) Cut the t-shirt just below the sleeves and just above the hem.
2) Fold the resultant rectangle width-ways, leaving an overlap of 2.5 cm.
3) Use a pencil to make marks along the fold at 2.5 cm intervals.
3) Draw vertical lines following the marks.
4) Cut along the lines, without touching the 2.5 centimeters you left at the top for the overlap.
5) Open the material out and cut diagonal lines between the incisions, as shown below.
6) You will be left with a very long strip of material. Repeat the steps above using 3 other t-shirts, and knot the four strips together.
7) Knot the strips of material as you would to make a scoubidou bracelet.
8) Stop halfway along the length of the material.
9) Take the tennis ball and cut a cross into each side with the help of a cutters.
10) Insert the 4 ends of material to the tennis ball, using a pliers.
11) And push them out the other side.
12) Start the scoubidou knots again.
13) Once you reach the end, just make a knot and the job is done!