Waste pollutes the planet. But with this tip, you won’t need to throw out any more shampoo containers! Why not make pencil pots or toothbrush holders for your children, from shampoo and shower gel bottles? They are very simple to make and will brighten up the house!
What you need:
- An empty shampoo bottle
- A pair of scissors
- Paper or cardboard
What to do:
1. Start by rinsing out the container to get rid of all the contents.
2. Take the stickers off the bottle.
3. Cut a square out of one side of the bottle, at the bottom. And cut the top off the bottle.
4. Draw a monster’s hands and teeth on your sheet of paper. You can even give him some eyes. Cut them out.
5. With some glue, stick the paper cut-outs to the bottle.
And there you go! It’s done! You can use your new container for many purposes around the house: for storing snacks, cooking utensils or pencils!