You may believe that DIY can’t be easy. And yet, with water, paint and a little bit of imagination, this woman found an amazing and easy way to turn a plain mason jar into an original object. Her technique is just so easy !
What you’ll need :
- A big plastic container
- Old newspaper
- Spray paint (several colours will give you amazing results) – You could use nailpolish too.
- A mason jar
- A well ventilated area and a plastic mask
Step by step :
1) Cover your table with newspaper to make sure you won’t stain the area. You might also want to wear gloves to protect your hands from stains.
2) Fill in the plastic container with lukewarm water. Spray your colours one after the other and repeat several times to get several layers. Don’t do it too closely to avoid air bubbles.
3) Roll your jar onto the paint to get an even layer all around it.
4) Let it dry at least 20 min. You might want to use a toothpick to get rid of any air bubble on the jar.
Nota bene : Use paper to remove any paint from the water before throwing it away. You don’t want it to clog your drains.
Here is the video :