Do you feel like having authentic furniture? There is nothing like a piece of furniture made of wood. You will need:
- Birchwood logs (about 45cm long)
- A piece of birch plywood (120x240cm)
- Wood adhesive
- Wood screws
- 4 wheels which are 10 cm
- light polyurethane
- A circular saw
- A miter saw
- A drill
- A trowel for the cement
- A putty knife
- Cut the end of a strip of birchwood plywood which is 84 cm long and 60cm wide
- Cut 2 pieces one which is 70 cm long and the other which is 40 cm wide
- Cut 2 pieces one which is 45 cm long and the other which is 40 cm wide.
- Make a box which is 70x45x40 using your piece of plank and 4 parts.
- Glue birchwood logs around the box and then screw them onto the plank.
- Close the box with the rest of the plank which has been cut beforehand.
- Cut the remaining logs into rounds.
- Glue these wheels underneath the table
- Pour ciment between each log and round. Remove the surplus using the putty knife.
- Place a layer of light polyutherane in order to give it a rustic aspect.
- Screw the wheels onto the table
- Your table is ready !