With Valentines day fast approaching, a romantic dinner is a must have date, what better than a romantic home cooked meal for two? We imagine candle light, soft music and a table showered in rose petals. Why not push the romance with one extra attention to detail with the napkin folded into the shape of a heart, and a little love note tucked inside?
You will need :
- A red napkin (or pink)
- A pretty plate for the napkin to sit on
1) Fold the napkin in two to make a triangle shape.
2) Fold the two corners closest to the fold upwards.
3) Fold the top corners in
4) Fold the top tip backwards so that it can no longer be seen, when looking down on the napkin
5) Curve the angles to soften the napkin into a heartshape, your finished! Why not add a hidden love note inside the folded heart!
A step-by-steep video: